Quick list of pointers to go though if no sounds are being played.
There are a lot of things that can contribute to the plugin failing to play a sound, this list is designed with the most commonly missed to the rarest oversights.
Go though them one by one. If still Nada. Use the forum to complain. [Main Forum Thread.]
- Is Generate Hit Events enabled for the static mesh component?
- Is the MNSI component using the correct mesh index that has the desired material assigned?
- Does the prop's material have an assigned Physical Material?
- Is the Physical Material loaded in a sound library And that sound library loaded in the MNSI graph? Check for spelling errors.
- Is the player distance optimization set to a value too low? Make sure it matches the attenuation distance of the sounds.
This list will get updated as people use this plugin more
Last update - June 8th 2019